Sutton Vale Country Park, natural and stunning camping holidays in Kent. We are the perfect destination for family camping and touring with a heated 15-metre swimming pool, entertainment, special events facility, clubhouse and dining. Camping in Kent is not only a relaxing destination but also a location full of adventure, from beach’s to theme parks. Sutton Vale Country Park is spread over 6 acres of picturesque countryside, our guests can enjoy Deal’s quintessentially British beach just 4 miles away, Walmer Castle and Dover Castle with their own events days and artillery fort’s. However, if you wish to spend your entire holiday with us, Sutton Vale Country Park can provide you camping pitches (with or without electric hook-up) and the convenience of full amenities. The Clubhouse offers alcoholic beverages and soft drinks at our late-licensed bar, home-cooked meals, free WIFI and weekend entertainment during the Holidays.
At Sutton Vale Country Park, you can pitch your tent or park your caravan with the convenience of full amenities, we offer:
- Level Camping Pitches with Electric and Non-Electric
- FREE use of our heated-indoor Swimming Pool
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks available at our late-licensed bar
- Free WIFI at The Clubhouse
- Camping and Touring with scenic country views
- Weekend entertainment during the Holidays
- Male and Female wash facilities
- Washing-up facilities for Campers
- Chemical Disposal Point
Please see below for a download of our Rules & Regulations and Booking Terms & Conditions
Camping facilities in March will be limited, the swimming pool will not be open until April 2017.
We no longer accept dogs or pets apart from registered guide dogs.